**Permits when school is not in session are issued by the College & Career Division**
Please DO NOT send work permit inquiries or requests to Ms.Gregg or Glendale High School as we will WILL NOT be issuing work permits in the summer.
- Find a job.
- Download the "Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request for Work Permit" form.
- Fill out the Minor's and School Information sections on the form. Please make sure it is legible and accurate with your full legal name (not a nickname). Sign the student section.
- Have your parent/legal guardian complete the parent section and sign and date the form.
- Have your employer complete and sign their section of the form.
- Email the completed form (including all 3 signatures) to the College & Career Division, firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your Student ID Card for District Administrator approval and issuance.
- Your final approved work permit will be emailed to you.
- Please allow up to 5 school days for processing.